VT.treatment 1 Phototherapy
Lotion stimulates the appearance of new pigment cells and the production of skin pigment.
Out of stock
How to use for time and days:
- The sensitivity of the skin to the sun varies from person to person and from one area to another for the same person. The face and the interior are more sensitive than the hands, for example.
- Start the first treatment for a minute followed by the second treatment for a minute and then wait two days without treatment to see the result of testing the drug on your body
- After two days if the skin is normal without redness, increase the time a minute for each treatment to become two minutes for the first treatment and two minutes for the second treatment and then wait two days to see the result
- Repeat the experiment by increasing the time until you see a slight redness (pink colour) is the desired colour and the result to be continued. Install this time with exposure three times a week
- After two weeks you may find that redness or pink does not appear. This is normal since the skin developed immunity and tolerance of the sun, here we increase the number of days to become a day (put treatment every day).
- If you get the redness required by daily exposure, continue treatment. If there is no redness, increase the time gradually a minute for each treatment daily until you find the desired redness and install this time.
- You simply increase the time and number of days according to your knowledge of yourself and carry your skin and with the consultation of your doctor. Treatment begins with exposure to the sun gradually and time and days upward until you know the right time so as not to burn or generate sensitivity to the sun after sitting for longer than necessary
- In case of sunburn or severe itching cut off treatment until the condition improves and then complete less time to avoid burning as directed by your doctor
A natural-based treatment that was clinically proven to be a sucessful treatment of vitiligo. Based on a new theory and a new treatment protocol a natural components where combined with a Photosynthesizer and it showed significant repigmentation (melanocytes production and melanogenesis) with combination of short exposure of light therapy under medical supervision. Clinical research showed that this lotion is not a conventional PUVA, as it gave significant acral repigmentation to patients that was not responsive to PUVA.