How To Use
- The cream is applied to the darkened skin of face and neck once daily.
- It is washed off after 15 minutes using soap and tepid water.
- After gently drying the skin, a moisturising cream applied.
- To reduce irritation, it should be applied at least an hour after washing the skin
- After 6 weeks of application, the exposure time can be increased gradually if there are no signs of skin irritation such as redness or dryness.
- A reduction in pigmentation can be visible after 6 weeks.
- Optimal results can be obtained after 8 to 12 weeks.
To maintain its effects, cysteamine cream should be continued twice weekly indefinitely.
- a skin-lightening agent used in the treatment of hyper-pigmentation .
- It has also been used to lighten skin colour overall.